1. Was able to go into one of the coolest thrift stores ever today and resisted buying ANYTHING! This is quite the accomplishment for me. (The fact that I will be returning to said thrift store within the very near future and possibly making a few purchases is beside the point)
2. I may or may not have consumed several packets of Sixlets, a handful of Robin's Eggs, Twizzlers and half a box of Nerds (I'm talking the big 6oz box) within the span of only a few hours recently....
3. I love the 3 L's
4. I have to delete Urban Outfitters emails immediately without opening them because the temptation is just too great...
5. Voicemails make me happy.
6. I am currently listening to Your Song by Ellie Goulding.
7. I've been here about 4 times now and it's one of my favoritest places.
8. I pretty much can't express in enough words how badly I want Summer to be here. Cliche? I do not care.
Of course probably any girl over the age of.. well.. of any age, will tell you this. And if she tries to tell you otherwise, she's lying and is in fact bitter and resentful because she wants nothing more then to be married and have a wedding herself, but can't have one because she hasn't found "the one".
I like thinking about what my wedding will be like, and I actually have a little folder of pictures saved on my desktop of pictures I find that I like, or are inspirational.
Is this dorky/embarrassing/weird/sad/cheesy of me?
Maybe a little bit.
But I don't care, I love dreaming about what that day will be like, it's one of the most important days in ones life and I like to look forward to big and exciting, important things. And dreaming about them.
To end this little nonsensical post I will now share some pictures from the above mentioned folder.
(I can't give credit to where credit's due because I get these from all over sooo... hopefully no one's offended.)
Out of blankets, pillows, sheets, cardboard boxes.
Forts were the best.
And I was thinking the other day (after stumbling across some pictures of some super cool blanket forts) how much I miss doing those sorts of things.
Cliche as it is, I miss being little when doing things like building forts, running around outside pretending to be a spy on a top secret mission, or traversing through creeks to find hidden treasure, was socially except-able and age appropriate...
However I've decided that I'm going to start building blanket forts again anyway.
In fact when I get married I fully intend to build forts and make my husband live in them with me.
And then when I have kids I'll build them all the time.