Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday I'm In Love: VALENTINE'S DAY Edition

How appropriate right? A Friday Favorite's post dedicated to Valentine's Day.
I think so at least.
This Friday I'm in love with....



A DIY necklace tutorial 


Cookie Balls


A hearts bokeh filter


This Valentine


Inspiration for a pretty Garland


A lovely pillow


The coolest (and yummiest looking) Cake I've ever seen!


A tutorial for a cute card


A 3D heart card tutorial

This breakfast


This beautiful locket (I am totally making myself one now)


Yes another lovely card tutorial



This photo


--------
Do you have any Valentine related tutorial's or posts to share? Shoot me an email with them and I'll credit you and include it in next week's Valentine's Friday Favorite's!
by.leney@gmail.com

<3






11 comments:

  1. the heart shaped eggs in a boat is adorable! i think i will be making that for my boyfriend for valentine's day :) thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan- Make sure you post a picture! I'd love to see:)
    <3 Leney

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake is so cute! You were my Fabulous Friday pick of the week, you can check it out on my blog:)
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah-mazing valentines finds, loving every single one! Have a lovely weekend :)

    xo Shane

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the finds! they all looks so cute/good!

    Loving your blog! I am a new follower.
    Check out my blog and follow back if youd like!

    xoxo
    Aisha

    www.fashioninavanti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Leney. I have heart cake pans if you wanna borrow them for V-day and make a cake yourself. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great round-up! I love the embroidered heart pillow. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww so cute! Love this post!

    xo,
    Amanda

    Don't forget to enter my current giveaway!!
    http://little-tranquility.blogspot.com/2012/02/etsy-interviews-v2-marty-from-marty-may.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every photo is so cute! the balloons and the postcards are my favorite ones! lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome valentines day inspiration!! i think you should get the locket too it is very beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I may not have time to reply but I do read every single one and I appreciate the love:)