Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Final Countdown


I can now count on one hand the days I have left before I leave.

Things have been pretty crazy here.
Getting ready for England has elicited a long list of things to do.
Which seems to just be getting longer.
Packing of course is the biggest chore I need to deal with.
But we all know how I hate packing...
So that probably won't happen until last minute as always.
A lot of time is being spent on the computer as I have several photoshoots I need to finish.
I'm getting super excited though.
I still can't really believe it's happening.
England!


9 comments:

  1. Yay, I can't wait for some England posts :) Will you do a "what I packed my bag with" post? Have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a good idea! I hadn't thought of that actually... Maybe I will:)

      Delete
    2. I'm glad you like the idea and thanks for the linking back ask!! Maybe I should finally edit my profile :-D My name is Isa :)

      Delete
  2. Aww I'm so jealous you're going to England!! I was born there and my dad's side of the family is English, so I only get to go visit them every few years! I miss them. You'll have a blast! They drink hot tea ALL THE TIME. lol! And I'm with you, packing is so tedious!

    By the way, would you like to do a button swap?

    :)
    xx

    http://daydreamfrenzy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how neat! Well if you have any recommendations for me on what I should do, let me know!
      Haha I can't wait to drink tea in some little cafe. How decidedly english;)
      emailed you about button swapping!

      Delete
  3. Have a wonderful trip! Take a million photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I definitely will, no worries. :)

      Delete
  4. I'm so excited for you! And a little jealous. Okay, a lot jealous. Haha. I hope you have such a great time though!

    katelyn-innervision.blogspot.com

    - Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Katelyn! I'm excited too. Still hasn't sunk in yet! Maybe it will once I finally pack my suitcase...

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I may not have time to reply but I do read every single one and I appreciate the love:)