Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Adventures | Delaware

Took a little mid week road trip to Delaware's Rehoboth Beach recently with one of my favorite people.
I'd never been to Delaware before, so, check that off the bucket list. 
I found a yarn shop (of course) and was planning on visiting The Fractured Prune donut shop (of course again), but didn't end up making it. 
Next time.
All in all, it was a lovely it's-the-middle-of-the-week-but-let's-pretend-it's-the-weekend getaway. 
Which are needed sometimes. 



Places Pictured
Dolles
Kitschy Stitch

11 comments:

  1. these photos scream summer. i love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Leney, i love your mid-week adventure! pretty pictures ;)

    sharon @ shasummerwine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these. Feeling so inspired

    ReplyDelete
  4. mid week adventures sounds like the best! pretty pretty photos as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I love the yarn shop photos and the last ones. Such a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've wanted to visit Rehoboth ever since I heard of it last year. It looks gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT images. Love the variety. Delaware, hmm? Can't say that it's ever been on my radar. May just have to reconsider....

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love delaware, especially rehobeth! my family lives there and i love visiting. beautifully captured xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you Need Personal Loan?
    Do you Need Business Loan?
    Are you in need of a loan?
    Do you want to pay off your bills?
    Do you want to be financially stable?
    email:(arabfinancialcorporation@yahoo.com.sg)

    Our Loan Services Include:

    1)Personal Loan,
    2)Business Loan
    3)Secured Loan
    4)Unsecured loan
    5)Consolidation Loan
    6)Mortgage Loan
    7)Payday off loan?
    8)Student Loans
    9)Commercial Loan
    10)Car Loan
    11)Investments Loans.
    12)Development Loans.
    13)Acquisition Loans .
    14)Construction loans.

    email:(arabfinancialcorporation@yahoo.com.sg)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I may not have time to reply but I do read every single one and I appreciate the love:)